WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MODELING AGENCY AND A MOTHER AGENCY?
We are a mother agency and our job can play into different roles. Our main goal is to scout what we think is a potential model and we help you develop into a top model. We work closely with the model and determine what market suits them best, educate them, demonstrate, orientate them and help place them with the top modeling agency suitable for them. At Society Row we work closely with the model and their families throughout their modeling career. A modeling agency is responsible on the models behalf to send out portfolioʼs, collect deposits, and send the model out to clients.
DO I NEED PROFESSIONAL PICTURES TO BE A MODEL AND SUBMIT TO SOCIETY ROW MANAGEMENT?
No you do not need professional pictures. Polaroid's/digital images can be sent to email@example.com
I AM INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MODEL HOW DO I SUBMIT MYSELF TO SOCIETY ROW?
All applicants can apply at societyrow.us/joinsociety
Once we've received this information-. We make an assessment, to potentially offer you one of our 3 contracts which are Main, New Faces & Society Scholars(New Faces). We send one of the three contracts via email. we ask you to review it and compare our services to other brands/agency's before proceeding. Once this is done we set up an appointment at which point we present the contract to you. You will have 48 hours to review this contract again and get back to us. We are here to answer any and all questions. Please feel free to contact us at any of the information below.
Steps After Signing
- Orientation - Measurements
- Alter Ego Series
- First Shoot
- $50 per hour Main Models
- $40 per hour New Faces & New Face Scholars
Booking rates apply when clients book model(s) at a day rate, half-day rate or hourly rate. Model shall always receive a minimum of whatever their booking rate is per hour when booked at a day rate, half-day rate or hourly rate. Projects not booked at an hourly rate vary in compensation.
- Client sends request for Model. (name of model. shoot details like mood Board, date(s), paid or non-paid, union or non-union(explain).
- Society Row contacts Model(s) about availability. Society Row sends model package and/or headshots to the client along with contract with models availability.
- Client returns signed contract, at which point the shoot is finalized. Society Row Informs Model(s).
- Model Reports to set & client signs time card.
- A MOD SOCIETY receives Models photos no more than 2 weeks later unless stated otherwise and agreed upon prior.
- Model Receives payment no more than 30 days past shoot date unless stated otherwise in prior and in contract details
- Model then pays agency fee and/or agent fee no more than 3 days after receiving payment from client.