WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOTHER AGENCY and SocietyROW?
A mother agency is your home agency, The Agency who first signs you. A Mother agency is responsible on the talent behalf to send out portfolioʼs, collect deposits, and send talent out to clients. Our main goal is to scout what we think is a potential talent and we help you develop into a top model. We work closely with the model and determine what market suits them best, educate them, demonstrate, orientate them and help place them with the top agency's and clients suitable for them. At Society Row we work closely with the model and and sometimes their families throughout their career. We are far more than A Mother Agency we are also a Developmental, Branding & Management Company.
DO I NEED PROFESSIONAL PICTURES TO BE A MODEL AND SUBMIT TO SOCIETY ROW MANAGEMENT?
No you do not need professional pictures. Polaroid's/digital images can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
I AM INTERESTED IN BECOMING A TALENT @ SocietyRow, HOW DO I SUBMIT MYSELF TO SOCIETY ROW?
All applicants can apply at societyrow.us/joinsociety
Once we've received this information-. We make an assessment, to potentially offer you one of our 3 contracts which are Main, New Faces & Society Scholars(New Faces). We send one of the three contracts via email. we ask you to review it and compare our services to other brands/agency's before proceeding. Once this is done we set up an appointment at which point we present the contract to you. You will have 48 hours to review this contract again and get back to us. We are here to answer any and all questions. Please feel free to contact us at any of the information below.
Steps After Signing
- Orientation - Measurements
- Social Media Revamp
- First Shoot
- $50 per hour Main Talent
- $40 per hour New Faces
Booking rates apply when clients book talent at a day rate, half-day rate or hourly rate. Talent shall always receive a minimum of whatever their booking rate is per hour when booked at a day rate, half-day rate or hourly rate. Projects not booked at an hourly rate vary in compensation.
- Client sends request for Talent (name of talent. shoot details like mood Board, date(s), paid or non-paid, union or non-union(explain).
- Society Row contacts Talent about availability. Society Row sends talent package and/or headshots to the client along with contract with talents availability.
- Client returns signed contract, at which point the shoot is finalized. Society Row Informs Talent
- Talent Reports to set & client signs time card.
- SocietyROW receives Talents photos no more than 2 weeks later unless stated otherwise and agreed upon prior.
- Talent Receives payment no more than 30 days past shoot date unless stated otherwise in prior and in contract details